We Top Dress grass to improve both agronomic and playing conditions.
Top Dressing is the application of a uniform thin layer of sand, soil or finely granulated organic materials applied over the turf surface. Top Dressing is often combined with core cultivation practices, and frequent applications can, over time, actually modify the soil profile.
The main reasons to Top Dress your sports field include:
- smooth / level the playing surface when minor variations or depressions are apparent;
- modify and help to reduce the thatch layer;
- change the soil texture and help to amend physical soil properties;
- assist in providing a resilient surface; and
- provide a favourable environment for germination and a better growing environment for the turf.
Fertilising and Soil Amendment Applications
Herbicide, Insecticide & Pesticide Applications
Broadleaf Weed Control
Turf Consultancy Services
Whole of Maintenance; Revegetation; Clearing and Declared Weed Control; Landscape Construction; In Blooms Floral Displays