Soil amendments and fertiliser greatly improve the vigour and health of turf grass when correctly scheduled into a proactive management program.
The application of soil amendments and fertiliser is a crucial component of any turf management program as it provides the desirable species with the nutrition required to stay healthy and out-compete the undesirable weed species.
The use of our quad mounted spreading equipment is perfect for the application of soil amendments and granular fertilisers due to their lightweight nature, eliminating surface damage and compaction issues.
Accuracy is assured through the use of a foam marking system, eliminating the costly wastage of product and uneven growth patterns due to missed areas or overlapping applications.
- Highly accurate and uniform application
- Lightweight and suitable to go on any class of turf
- Manoeuvrable with safe 360 degree vision
- Low centre of gravity for maximum stability when working on uneven terrain
- Safe operation with highly visible safety lighting and signage
- Ability to accurately and efficiently spread all granular amendments
- Low sided hopper for easy filling and reduced risk of product wastage
- Time efficient application ensures large programs can be completed quickly
- Versatility in applications over a wide range of products and situations
Our experienced team specialise in the precision application of all granular products using quad mounted spreading equipment. Technigro recommend conducting a soil test prior to amendment application to accurately identify and rectify soil deficiencies. This information is used in the development of an effective soil amendment and nutrition program that will ensure your turf is receiving the nutrition it requires all year round.
Broadleaf Weed Control
Herbicide, Insecticide & Pesticide Applications
Turf Consultancy Services
Whole of Maintenance; Revegetation; Clearing and Declared Weed Control; Landscape Construction; In Blooms Floral Displays