Working in our landscape division, you will manage operations of an assigned work contract safely, and in ways consistent with client and company expectations, strategic goals and company vision.
The successful candidate will be provided ongoing support and training to enhance their skills and develop their career.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Casual positions with possibility of full time work for the right person
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- A strong team culture with a commitment to communication, timing and producing quality outcomes
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
Requirements of Landscapers
- Minimum Certificate III in Landscape Construction, Horticulture or equivalent qualification
- Good knowledge of horticultural practice in the commercial sector
- Proven practical experience in landscape construction / landscaping (minimum five years industry experience)
- Ability to read plans and levels
- Possess an Open MR/HR Class Drivers Licence and White Card
- Have the ability to operate and maintain equipment and tools used for landscaping
- Be physically fit, have the ability to follow instruction and work well with other team members
- Take on other responsibilities as delegated from time to time
If you believe that you can add value in this role, please attach your resume and cover letter for the attention of Human Resources.
*Suitable applicants will be subject to Technigro’s recruitment process including employment reference checks and pre-employment medicals/drug and alcohol screen testing.