Given the large expansion of our Turf Services business, several opportunities have arisen for experienced Turf Operators/Greenkeepers to work autonomously on various Turf Services contracts across South East QLD.
- Competitive hourly rates above $30 per hour
- Casual positions with possibility of full time work after probation period
- The job security that comes with our list of long-term contracts
- A strong team culture with a commitment to communication, timing and producing quality outcomes
- A workplace that focuses on safety first
- A company with a culture of teamwork and respect
Requirements of Turf Operators/Greenkeepers:
- Be physically fit
- Be reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to follow instruction, work well with other team members and be willing to learn and improve on knowledge bases
- Open C Class Manual Drivers Licence and own transport
- Construction Induction (White Card)
- ACDC Licence
- Experience in general maintenance, operation and care of machinery
- Experience in the operation of tractors, aerators, Toro Multi Pro Spray systems and general golf course turf equipment
- Certificate III in Sports Turf Management (or equivalent)
- Experience with warm season turf grass/weeds
- First Aid Certificate
- MR/HR Licence
- Have the ability to operate and maintain horticultural equipment (brush cutter, chainsaw etc.
At Technigro we encourage growth and will support additional learning and provide in-house training to upskill you and assist in reaching your career goals.
If you believe that you can add value in this role, please attach your resume and cover letter for the attention of Human Resources.
*Suitable applicants will be subject to Technigro’s recruitment process including employment reference checks and pre-employment medicals/drug and alcohol screen testing.