At Technigro, we are pushing ahead with new approaches in work techniques, new types of equipment and better product selection for weed control to bring about safer, greener and more cost effective methods of carrying out vegetation management in public open spaces such as parks, gardens, reserves and road networks.
We have the capability to undertake any roadside job
Our roadside network services range from the simple spraying of weeds in concrete kerb and channel (CKC) to the complete annual or seasonal programmed maintenance of specified minor or major road networks. The following activities can be undertaken as part of a contract:
- Weed control within CKC and hardstanding areas
- Landscape management services and weed control within road networks
- ‘Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices’ (MUTCD) compliance through in-house traffic control
- Rural road vegetation management incorporating mowing, chemical treatment and declared weed control
Whole of maintenance solutions
We promote the many benefits of a programmed approach to maintenance. This ‘whole of maintenance’ concept means our capabilities have grown to include:
- Non-selective weed control and pre-emergent applications within landscape areas
- Selective weed control for turfed areas utilising DriftProof spray equipment
- Complete maintenance services within landscape areas including hedging, pruning, fertilising and mulching
- Qualified and experienced staff delivering desirable and cost effective outcomes
Safety is our number one priority
Whilst undertaking your work, our team members always ensure they comply with the detailed work specifications and a daunting range of statutory obligations including:
- The ‘Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices’ (MUTCD),
- Legislation pertaining to the storage, transport, handling and application of herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals
- Workplace Health & Safety Legislation,
- Environmental Legislation and voluntary codes of practice, and
- International quality assurance standards.
In-house traffic control
We also have trained traffic control personnel, including accredited Traffic Control Officers, who are qualified to design and implement the appropriate traffic control measures required to complete work safely.
Committed to continual improvement
Technigro is committed to undertaking all roadside work in the safest, most efficient and cost effective manner possible for every client. Through these efforts, we aim to raise the current standards of the entire industry to the point where all work is carried out in a fully compliant manner, including full compliance with the MUTDC.