Technigro has a dedicated group of natural area specialists committed to better preserving, protecting and enhancing the environment in which we live.
Natural areas services
- Bush regeneration
- Community engagement and consultation
- Coastal and sand dune restoration
- Declared and environmental weed management
- Ecological restoration
- Environmental impact and habitat assessments
- Fire risk management
- Flora and fauna surveys
- Human impact management
- Management plans – environmental and vegetation
- Programmed maintenance
- Soil erosion and sediment control
- Wetland management
- Nature/Fauna Spotter and Catcher
Integrated consultancy and contracting services
By offering a combination of fully integrated consultancy and contracting services, we are able to provide a far more efficient “whole of project” solution covering every aspect of investigation, design and implementation.
While the professional discipline known as Natural Areas must clearly be a vital component of any quest to set up a sustainable environment, it can also make a positive contribution to the psychological welfare of the community. It does this by providing a healthy, serene and tranquil environment to counter balance today’s fast paced and often stressful lifestyle. To view a case study click here.
Leading advice and on ground delivery
Technigro’s Natural Area group is now fully established as a leading Australian ecological consultancy and contracting organisation. It offers clients:
- significant depth of knowledge,
- cutting edge technology
- over 25 years’ experience in the vegetation management industry
This depth of resources and expertise enables us to deal efficiently and effectively with the diverse and complex range of ecological issues invariably associated with the management of natural areas.