Technigros Aquatic Weed Harvesting team have been busily removing aquatic weeds from numerous waterbodies across South East Queensland.
Technigro’s Aquatic Weed Harvesters are rugged machines that are designed to tackle the toughest weed removal jobs in the most extreme and challenging aquatic conditions.
Our harvesters are easy to maneuver around lakes, dams and creeks with their zero turn and shallow water capability. These aquatic harvesters have the stability of harvesters several times their size because of a unique hull design which allows maximum payload and balance. Our aquatic work boats are easy to launch without the need for paved boat ramps, and can be towed behind a standard 4×4 vehicle significantly reducing expensive freight cost.
Technigro currently have the following attachments for the Weedoo Tigercat:
- Front-end loader with universal marine bucket system – ideal for removal of aquatic weeds and debris.
- Deck mount marine boom cutter – used for cutting vegetation up to 5 feet below water level; can also cut weeds and reeds along the shore line above the water in all terrain.
- 3-inch Sediment Removal Pump – 400 litres per minute; depth of 8 feet.
- Electric Weed Harvester Conveyor System – Ideal for efficient removal of weeds from the water body.
- Root Rake – For removal of weeds and their roots.